2nd multipurpose display - a nice to have

Sidemips

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I installed and started to configure today the 2nd display for my ZS EV, and I am pretty happy with how it does look like and all the capabilities.
It has the same width as the areators and this makes the screen integration nice...and Will hopefully even look like if it was a ZS EV standard screen when I will have everything done.
Apps install is straightforward, so are the custom PIDs, it runs android 8.1, has 4GB of RAM and plenty of storage...

Screen purchased on eBay :

Next steps are to install the DVR camera, the GPS module and play more with all the apps, and especially Torque Pro :D ...and have the fitment done correctly.
20210614_195005.jpg
20210614_201017.jpg
20210614_200644.jpg

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Was wondering about a second screen. I've usually got my phone hooked into a holder next to the screen for all the battery and motor info. Was going to re purpose an old phone, but that looks a lot neater.

I installed and started to configure today the 2nd display for my ZS EV, and I am pretty happy with how it does look like and all the capabilities.
It has the same width as the areators and this makes the screen integration nice...and Will hopefully even look like if it was a ZS EV standard screen when I will have everything done.
Apps install is straightforward, so are the custom PIDs, it runs android 8.1, has 4GB of RAM and plenty of storage...

Next steps are to install the DVR camera, the GPS module and play more with all the apps, and especially Torque Pro :D ...and have the fitment done correctly.
Damn, this looks pretty nice. I was thinking of buying a second hand Samsung galaxy that is connected to OBDLink LX+ but this is a far nicer looking option.

Did you order from this exact seller you linked to? How did you attach it above the fans? I am leasing so i can't really do any permanent holes and such.

Mind telling me how you attached the display onto your car?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom