• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

360 BIRDSEYE CAMERA

GRFL

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I am looking to fit an after market birds eye camera set to my mg5.
Any ideas or photos of the video input of the existing camera?

I am looking to fit an after market birds eye camera set to my mg5.
Any ideas or photos of the video input of the existing camera?
Sounds like an interesting project. I can’t help you in any way but if you don’t mind I’ll sit back and watch what transpires on this one. Good luck with it.

I had wondered if it's already built into the loom and infotainment.
I have been searching AliExpress after seeing that the pre-facelift Ei5 and MG5 (petrol version) in the Philippines and Middle East have the 360deg view already.
In the Engineering menu the is a 360 camera option and I found these (but haven't bought them yet) on AliExpress.

I have been searching AliExpress after seeing that the pre-facelift Ei5 and MG5 (petrol version) in the Philippines and Middle East have the 360deg view already.
In the Engineering menu the is a 360 camera option and I found these (but haven't bought them yet) on AliExpress.
How do I look at the engineering menu? Can’t find out how. Cheers.

Excuse my ignorance, but how is this different from a wing mirror. Blind spot mirrors I can see as useful { thinking of installing } :unsure:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom