• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

360 V SatNav on a roundabout. Turn off 360 ?

ajw1100

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
I thought that that the 360 view at corners was good, until we came across a roundabout where you needed to be in the right lane way ahead of your exit. It was a 4/5 lane circuit.
Started off okay with the AAWireless SatNav doing a great job until the spoken directions stopped as did the mapping guide and all I got was the rear of the car in front and on the side.
Is there an option to turn off the 360 option? I do not have the manual or the car to hand so cannot check at the moment.

I think it's the Auto-View on low speed setting. It's on the picture screen settings that you get to via the 360 degree button on the Home screen.

Upvote 0
I thought that that the 360 view at corners was good, until we came across a roundabout where you needed to be in the right lane way ahead of your exit. It was a 4/5 lane circuit.
Started off okay with the AAWireless SatNav doing a great job until the spoken directions stopped as did the mapping guide and all I got was the rear of the car in front and on the side.
Is there an option to turn off the 360 option? I do not have the manual or the car to hand so cannot check at the moment.
You can't turn in off permanently, but can turn off manually. When the 360 cam on just tap on the screen right hand top corner "X". I hope this help.

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom