• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.
  • We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

For Sale 4x Original Michelins

Cabcurtains

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Our little red friend arrived last week, I have to have tyres with the snowflake marker on to get to patients in all weathers. As a result the original Michelin’s have been removed and are stored in my garage, all four have less than 100 miles on them.

If anyone can use them please let me know.

£70 each collected/locally delivered (post current restrictions) or £315 for all four shipped by courier. I won’t ship individually as it’s not cost effective.

Located near Worksop.

CC
2C7C4BBA-CDFA-4BB3-B872-E78B42424EC1.jpeg

I too have been looking at winter tyres, but I also like good wet grip.

I was very surprised to find out that our original Michelins are "A" wet rated. ! :).....as good as it gets.:)

I think I'll leave well alone on this occasion.

Some years ago I needed a set of tyres on my Mondeo, it was late autumn & I had the opportunity of a set of Michelin Alpin winter tyres already fitted to steel Mondeo wheels.

They were superb tyres giving an excellent ride & lasted me well into the spring. The only thing I noticed was that they wore down a bit faster than normal tyres.

Hi All,

Our little red friend arrived last week, I have to have tyres with the snowflake marker on to get to patients in all weathers. As a result the original Michelin’s have been removed and are stored in my garage, all four have less than 100 miles on them.

If anyone can use them please let me know.

£70 each collected/locally delivered (post current restrictions) or £315 for all four shipped by courier. I won’t ship individually as it’s not cost effective.

Located near Worksop.

CC
View attachment 817
Can I be cheeky and ask - you have patients that rely on you and you run an MG EV? Do you have any concerns? Don’t get me wrong I think it’s marvelous. Just perhaps not the standard choice?

I would like 2 of them....it they are available. Derby 556464

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom