• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Deal Agreed 7.5m 3 phase 32A Type 2 Charger cable

the briggie

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Brand new, receipted and unused EasbyEV 7.5m 32a 3 phase type 2 charging cable. Use for 11kwh charging capability on 11kw or 22kw chargers. It can replace an existing home 7kw charger cable to provide one cable for all AC charger options. Comes with protective bag. Situated in Edinburgh for collection if preferred. Looking for around £110 plus postage, which will be less than £10 Royal Mail tracked. DM me if interested or to make me an offer.

Alan

1673872474290.png

Last edited:
Can't seem to be able to 'start a conversation' with you ... as I am potentially interested in your other items (as I already have a 3 phase type 2 cable). Can you ping me sometime please ? Ta

It looks like @the briggie may have disabled Messages (or access) in his profile?
I've been in touch .. he decided to decline being a 'bleeding edge early adopter' but had bought some items on the expectation that he would take delivery of his MG4. Now some of his items are coming my way !!

Enabled now...must have unticked the box by accident. Items parcelled and ready for collection by Royal Mail tomorrow. 2 parcels...Windscreen Wipers needed their own parcel. Mudguards, door sill, bonnet protection and seat belt extenders in the other. Just leaves 32a 3 phase cable and private MG registration to go. Hope you like my wonderful wrapping skills...not

Thanks Chris...and good luck going forward with what will eventually be a fully sorted and great machine.

Alan

Are you able to tick a box to mark this as Sold? Or does it need a mod like @Alb to close it?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom