72 plate

Just spotted a 72 plate unicorn …. Is this good news? Mine not due til November 😔
Maybe, but anybody who has tracked down a facelift ZS EV in the last month, was always going to wait for the new 72 reg I guess ?.
Hopefully 🙏 the shipment 🚢 that has arrived with the first batch of MG4 on board, will also have some long awaited ZS EV’s on there !.

Maybe, but anybody who has tracked down a facelift ZS EV in the last month, was always going to wait for the new 72 reg I guess ?.
Hopefully 🙏 the shipment 🚢 that has arrived with the first batch of MG4 on board, will also have some long awaited ZS EV’s on there !.
Yes, I thought that but also thought after waiting 9/12 months already, I’d be sick of waiting - tho patience is not my forté 🥴

Yes, I thought that but also thought after waiting 9/12 months already, I’d be sick of waiting - tho patience is not my forté 🥴
We waited about 4 to 5 months for our first ZS EV ( Gen 1 ) and we where in the first 1,000 customers to order the model.
Where on that list we figured, only MG knows that.
It was a similar situation when the face lift ( Gen 2 ) ZS EV was first released.
Order placed very early and it arrived completely out of the blue about 6 months latter.
I think some of the bigger ldealers placed a block order on the first date of release, to get in there early.
I think we where just lucky that one of those cars ordered by the dealer, matched our request of a Trophy 🏆 LR in Battersea Blue.
My brother is still waiting for a silver Trophy 🏆 LR to arrive, he placed his order in March but the dealer already had this model ordered for stock.
It has still not arrived !.
I count myself very lucky to have received mine in March 2022.
Still a rare sight on the U.K. roads, which is a real shame.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom