• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Deal Agreed AA Wirless Android Auto

Lemonjelly

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
AA Wirless Android Auto wirless unit for sale.

Just plug into your existing USB and wirlessly connect your phone to android auto.

I have a huwaei and they offer no support for huwaeis so unable to resolve an issue with the screen intermittently going blank. This is a know issue with huwaei, not the unit itself. Other that that it work perfectly. So if you have a huwaei, it will not work.

Comes with and extra 90 degree USB so the unit with a squeeze will fit nealty under the USB/12volt flap.

£50 including delivery.

Attachments

• IMG_20221103_163423.jpg
    IMG_20221103_163423.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 114
Android Auto itself worked fine with an old Huawei of mine using it wired, not tried it with AAWireless though. The infotainment blacking out is a known issue with or without AA in use.

I use AAWireless and it is great, this is a bargain for anyone having trouble with a wired connection.

I have the P30 pro, after a few little tweeks when I first got the car, its worked fine when wired and never had an issue since. Just felt it looks a little untidy and wanted wireless, shame I can't get it to work consistently.

Cheers

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom