powerfulx

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hi All wanted to get the thread rolling on anything performance enhancing that anyone finds online. Yes its fast but its in my blood :)

So far I know theres the HR lowering springs.

I am curious about unsprung weight reduction and what the factory rims weigh. Every 1kg is 10kg from what ive heard.

Also curious about running 245 semi slicks.

Suspension and tyres can change a fast hatch into a hot hatch. MG did all that work but skimped on tyres, wheels and suspension.

Ive also seen people reporting 3.6 for the 0-100kmh / 0-62mph.

Hi All wanted to get the thread rolling on anything performance enhancing that anyone finds online. Yes its fast but its in my blood :)

So far I know theres the HR lowering springs.

I am curious about unsprung weight reduction and what the factory rims weigh. Every 1kg is 10kg from what ive heard.

Also curious about running 245 semi slicks.

Suspension and tyres can change a fast hatch into a hot hatch. MG did all that work but skimped on tyres, wheels and suspension.

Ive also seen people reporting 3.6 for the 0-100kmh / 0-62mph.
So 0-62 in 3.6 is 0-60 in 3.4 MG quote
0-60 in 3.7 Personally still only use 0-60 figures, coz that's what it always been, none of this 0-62 nonsense. Plus 0-60 Looks just that little bit better 😉 But any of the above times = a seriously fast motor! 🙂👍

So 0-62 in 3.6 is 0-60 in 3.4 MG quote
0-60 in 3.7 Personally still only use 0-60 figures, coz that's what it always been, none of this 0-62 nonsense. Plus 0-60 Looks just that little bit better 😉 But any of the above times = a seriously fast motor! 🙂👍
0-62mph is 0-100kmh which is what the rest of Europe references

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom