Alternative drinks holder

jpk

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Is anyone aware of any aftermarket of 3d printed drinks holder's that would sit in the storage bin with the retractable cover just behind the current holder's.

AliExpress is probably the place to look, although I couldn't see anything from a quick search.

Neither could I. I ended up redecorating my car with a caramel macchiato the other day because I had to lift it up from the top as my missus had hers in the other holder, causing the lid to pop off, and my hand caught the floating shelf to guarantee I splashed it everywhere. Very impractical placement of the cup holders with that shelf being right above! I'll keep trawling AliExpress and take a look at some universal one's and hopefully cop lucky.

Not sure if you ever found this but I was looking for the same thing. There's a post on here where someone 3d printed exactly what you're after. Not sure how to link to that post on here...

I suspect the post you're referring to came about long after this thread was started, and @jpk has probably already seen it. :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom