android auto problem

Fred4009

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
hello I have audio cuts when I listen to music on Amazon music or YouTube music ... do you have any solutions? i have tried with the original cable and i have a xiaomi smartphone.

Mine did something similar - connected to Android Auto and play a video on YouTube (audio stories etc) or Netflix (I like to listen to comedy shows that I know back to front word for word) and Google maps turns off the display to black. I thought it was a safety feature but now know it was a glitch. I also use YouTube music and sometimes it randomly pauses playback which is super irritating.

Still can't get calls to come through Android Auto - click answer and it sends it to my phone handset instead, if click Bluetooth it sends the call to my smart watch 😡

No music problems for me with Spotify but I had also been unable to make/receive calls through Android Auto, until yesterday when it dawned on me that I was being dim . I had been using the phone handset button on the steering wheel or at the bottom of the 'home screen' and expecting these to interface but they were actually bypassing Android Auto. So I went to the Android Auto menu and launched the phone app there and it worked perfectly.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom