Any I-pace owners or ex owners?

N2STY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I am loving the wife's MG ZS long range so much so I have a bit of EV envy so I am replacing my jeep with the money I have saved and put a deposit down on a i-pace 1st edition as I wanted the extra toys I wonder if anyone has any advice?

I think I found a worse dealership then MG good old jaguar\land rover it has taken the best part of 3 days calling them to arrange pickup for them to say it's sold on Sunday I said I know I bought it I have the invoice you sent me then wife looks online and same car same dealership have put it back up for sale on the jaguar used approved website just over 5k more so the wife orders it agen and pays deposit same as I did for pic up tomorrow we then check the website sure enough the ad has gone the dealer calls my wife to see how we are paying as car is ready for tomorrow so she tells them we will be paying the original invoice in full no finance needed she gets a call back saying sorry it's sold on Sunday so now I am 2 deposits down on same car but no car 🤬😡🤬
The most annoying thing is I just sent off to put me number plate on retention

I think I found a worse dealership then MG good old jaguar\land rover it has taken the best part of 3 days calling them to arrange pickup for them to say it's sold on Sunday I said I know I bought it I have the invoice you sent me then wife looks online and same car same dealership have put it back up for sale on the jaguar used approved website just over 5k more so the wife orders it agen and pays deposit same as I did for pic up tomorrow we then check the website sure enough the ad has gone the dealer calls my wife to see how we are paying as car is ready for tomorrow so she tells them we will be paying the original invoice in full no finance needed she gets a call back saying sorry it's sold on Sunday so now I am 2 deposits down on same car but no car 🤬😡🤬
The most annoying thing is I just sent off to put me number plate on retention
Miles ( wife ) had a Jag ipace for a sort while through a works scheme, I am pretty sure?.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom