Anyone using Zoom EV Benefits Bundle?

jared

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I started talking to a lady at a charger today and she mentioned she's using Zoom EV and got 1 month free Osprey charging for signing up. I never heard of them. For me I don't see much benefit as I'm only interested in cheaper public charging but if you're new to EVs (like she is) maybe there's a benefit to a bundle like this? With more suppliers invloved I can certainly imagine a bundle service like this might be a decent deal in the future.

link: ZoomEV - EV Benefits Bundle

The free month's Osprey would have been handy for an upcoming trip. Other than that there's little of interest. You can claim a year free with Direct Line. Unfortunately for me they still don't have the 4 on their system.

They have a cost savings calculator. For my estimated usage said it would cost £20 more if I signed up for their membership as I would use almost nothing in their list lol

Worth checking the calc to see if it might help you.

I started talking to a lady at a charger today and she mentioned she's using Zoom EV and got 1 month free Osprey charging for signing up. I never heard of them. For me I don't see much benefit as I'm only interested in cheaper public charging but if you're new to EVs (like she is) maybe there's a benefit to a bundle like this? With more suppliers invloved I can certainly imagine a bundle service like this might be a decent deal in the future.

Seems like a complete rip-off to me at £40.

The savings calculator is completely bonkers.

IMO stick with Bonnet.

With Direct Line, I got Zoom's one month 20% off Shell Recharge and 50kWh free Osprey which I thought was pretty good.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom