Apple CarPlay issues

ms01ma

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi bit of a strange one

My wife’s iPhone 14 has suddenly stopped connecting to CarPlay. It just says I need to connect (it is)

To context it my iPhone 15 works fine in the car in the same usb slot albeit a different lead however my wife’s phone works fine in my car with the same lead so it can’t be settings or the lead (we have tried 3 all work in my car) the lead will charge the phone fine

It worked fine before I can’t get to the bottom of it, tried removing the link and resetting etc makes no difference

Can anyone help got a 23 plate model

Hi bit of a strange one

My wife’s iPhone 14 has suddenly stopped connecting to CarPlay. It just says I need to connect (it is)

To context it my iPhone 15 works fine in the car in the same usb slot albeit a different lead however my wife’s phone works fine in my car with the same lead so it can’t be settings or the lead (we have tried 3 all work in my car) the lead will charge the phone fine

It worked fine before I can’t get to the bottom of it, tried removing the link and resetting etc makes no difference

Can anyone help got a 23 plate model

cables, most likely. I had to try 4 different ones to get 5th to work. It really has to be a good cable ("good" being what the car says is good, not us...)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom