Bank holiday adventures ?

DaevM

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
So, what adventures did you get up to on the (UK) Bank Holiday?

Personally I went along to take in some gorgeous views at Kynance Cove ( carpark) on the Lizard in Cornwall 😉👍

Attachments

• PXL_20240506_145552962.jpg
    PXL_20240506_145552962.jpg
    682.5 KB · Views: 31
After returning from a few days in Berlin yesterday, driving back from Edinburgh and putting the car in the bay at the side of the house (because Mrs. Guru's ICE car was on the drive), I moved ERO from the side back onto the drive for a recharge.

Oh, and I walked the dogs too this morning.

That's the sum total of my travels today. 😂

Not car related, but.........

Polished up my new bike in preparation for a tour up through mid to north Wales tomorrow.
Off with my m8 for a couple of days.

Carnarvon Castle, Snowdon and Zip World, all on the cards.
(Plus Beer. Obvs.)

I know, I know.

The Excitement! 🤣🤣🤣

20240506_122217.jpg

20240424_200048.jpg

Love the Royal Enfield 👌

I only went to the Falkirk Wheel today to have a walk and came across a Yamaha trike in the car park. The owners came back just then and we got talking. They asked how to get to the Kelpies. Rather than mess about with directions I invited them to follow me as my walk would be just as enjoyable there. I left them to inspect the massive statues and had a longer wander round the other side of the canal.
On the way home I bought a dog harness tether for the seatbelt sockets as Daughter, Ruby the granddog Spangle and I are spending next weekend over on Great Cumbrae island.

Nice! Enjoy your trip. 🙂👍
This bike WILL curb my penchant for any thoughts of 160mph fun that my last bike facilitated. (Trackday only. Obvs)

This things fun at 60 mph.
Hell! I might even live longer. 🤣

Or, this could be my last message?
Spooky.
I'm sure I'll be fine........👍

This bike WILL curb my penchant for any thoughts of 160mph fun that my last bike facilitated. (Trackday only. Obvs)

Spooky.
When I first saw your post it reminded me of an old BSA A65 I had a while back . Like you say, loads of fun at lower speeds. Used to have a triumph T595 too - that was fun 😉.
Enjoy 👍 (not at all jealous 😂)

Spooky.
I just like the style of the new bike. I reckon you’ll see and appreciate all that fine Welsh countryside better. But then what do I know ? I’m a designated dodderer with an MG5 and a non functioning ‘54 BSA 😂 Happy miles 🏍️

Not car related, but.........

Polished up my new bike in preparation for a tour up through mid to north Wales tomorrow.
Off with my m8 for a couple of days.

Carnarvon Castle, Snowdon and Zip World, all on the cards.
(Plus Beer. Obvs.)

I know, I know.

The Excitement! 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 26324

View attachment 26325
Nice bike.
My mate has just bought a 1950's Vincent Rapide. Can't wait to hear it arriving 😁

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom