Beginners Guide to EV - YouTube content

seye

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I have an EV on order so am trolling around youtube for reviews and information.
Yesterday I came across this series maddie-goes-electric

I found that really useful and it has certainly helped our household ( those less geeky or interested than me ) get prepared for the pending delivery. Its not MG specific, but still serves a purpose

Anyone else watched these? If so what did you think?

Any other pointers to content for "newbies"?

I have an EV on order so am trolling around youtube for reviews and information.
Yesterday I came across this series maddie-goes-electric

I found that really useful and it has certainly helped our household ( those less geeky or interested than me ) get prepared for the pending delivery. Its not MG specific, but still serves a purpose

Any other pointers to content for "newbies"?
A long time ago, it is quite basic, for real newbies thinking about it.

It demonstrates that there's a diverse range of need as far as information is concerned. I can remember watching a range of videos like this when my knowledge was practically zero and they were very helpful. It started to go downhill a bit when I dug a little deeper and found the overwhelming majority of presentations centred on the ownership of £50K+ cars. This can easily have you thinking the EV world was meant for someone else.
The sweet spot for information is a forum like this where you can talk with like minded people about an affordable car that's relevant to the masses.

I did watch them and thought there very useful for anybody who was either considering EV adoption, our was a very recent new comer to the sport :ROFLMAO: .
Like the episode when they plugged into the type 2 side of a 50 kw rapid charger and returned later to find that only a very small increase of range had been achieved !.
A very easy mistake to make, for a brand new EV driver.
The "Fully Charged Team" where behind the series of programs with Maddie.
When i watched the first program, I kept looking at the presenter and asking :-
"Where have I seen this lady before?".
Then the penny finally dropped, she is a excellent award wining children's presenter etc.
I have watched some of these programs with my Grand Daughter !.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom