Black mirror caps

danj

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I had the black mirror caps on my older Mk1 Red ZS, I wondered what they looked like on my 22 reg ZS SR.
Yesterday work was a bit quiet so I had a chance to swap them over, what do you think?

IMG_6966.jpg

IMG_6947.jpg

That's a different look, not too bad. (y)

I was looking at swapping the indicator bulbs from filament to LED. How did you take off the original caps? Just wondering if you have access to change out the Indicator bulb with the caps off? I didn't want to start just pulling at them in case I broke it!

I was looking at swapping the indicator bulbs from filament to LED. How did you take off the original caps? Just wondering if you have access to change out the Indicator bulb with the caps off? I didn't want to start just pulling at them in case I broke it!
I meant to have a look at this and completely forgot, I'll pop the caps off next time it warms up outside and have another look.

I am pretty sure it tells you in the manual how to remove the door mirror caps, and gain access to the door mirror lamps ( bulbs ).
I have grabbed these screen shots from the Gen 1 manual, but it will the same I am pretty sure.

Door Mirror 1  2023-03-09 at 15.15.58.png

Door Mirror 2 2023-03-09 at 15.16.49.png

Door Mirror 3  2023-03-09 at 15.17.33.png

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom