Black Roof

paulmac

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
What do people think about the black roof? ICar gets too hot for me, so thinking about putting a blue wrap on it, same colour as car

What do people think about the black roof? ICar gets too hot for me, so thinking about putting a blue wrap on it, same colour as car

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah. Very funny.

You know most of us are in the UK?

Not sure your blue wrap will make much difference tbh.

Is the AC in the car struggling with your much warmer temperatures?

Apparently it is. So in theory he could just take that wrap off, presumably it will be blue underneath?
Hey Chaps!

Why didn't I remember that!

You're spot on.

OP, get yourself a heat gun and get to work.

Be careful you don't burn the paint underneath.👍

From Tinternet....When it's time to remove the wrap, it can be peeled off without damaging the vehicle's paint or leaving residue. The process of removing a car wrap can be time-consuming and may require the use of heat and specialized tools to ensure that the vinyl is removed cleanly.

I am surprised its a wrap from factory, as you would have thought it would be painted, for longevity
It's definitely a wrap.

Open your hatch and look into the gap at the top.
You will see the edge of the vinyl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chaps!

Why didn't I remember that!

Your spot on.

OP, get yourself a heat gun and get to work.

Be careful you don't burn the paint underneath.👍

From Tinternet....When it's time to remove the wrap, it can be peeled off without damaging the vehicle's paint or leaving residue. The process of removing a car wrap can be time-consuming and may require the use of heat and specialized tools to ensure that the vinyl is removed cleanly.

It's definitely a wrap.

Open your hatch and look into the gap at the top.
You will see the edge of the vinyl.
Yes I did notice it

Black is probably OK for us in the UK on the whole .... it's not that often we get hot and sunny days 😒😂 ... and when we do we always have a bit of aircon avaiilable.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom