Bonnet foot in door?....

AK OK

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Just had an email from Bonnet (can't be just me) advising of changes to terms & conditions, a main one being they now can change tariffs, cancel offers etc

"3. Variations to the Agreement or Prices

3.1. We may vary any of the terms of your agreement, including our Tariffs, Packages, and other prices, on the following basis:

a. any updated Tariffs, Packages or other prices and new terms will be available on our website;

b. we will let you know at least one week in advance if we decide to:

1. discontinue your Tariff, Package or other prices offered to you; or

2. make any variations to your agreement which are (in our reasonable opinion) likely to be of material detriment to you.

3.2. You are free to stop using the Services if we make such variations, but if you carry on using Bonnet's Services after any variation or change commences, you will be deemed tohave accepted the variation."

The only other thing they pointed out in the email was a change of office address...

Wonder if this the start of the prices going up?🤔

I was just thinking exactly the same. They were slightly breakeven when I joined but now they are considerably cheaper than the chargers around me, plus they keep giving away discount codes. This can't be sustainable.

I was just thinking exactly the same. They were slightly breakeven when I joined but now they are considerably cheaper than the chargers around me, plus they keep giving away discount codes. This can't be sustainable.
I haven't even had a feckin go yet! 😂

I think it's more likely so they can expire off the early freebies that mean some people are sitting on 5+ free charges. Which could easily be £100+ of electricity given price increases.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom