Bonnet game changer ?

Also for me, they really need to include gridserve if they want to cover long distance travel since those are the ones at the service stations.

Got home and checked the Bonnet app and 1 free charge had gone as expected, unfortunately it was the one without an expiry date, the one with today's date was still there. Bad app or words to that effect went through my mind.

Had exactly this too at the weekend, whereas previously it took off the nearest expiring freebie. I'm not too bothered about chasing it up as I've had several free charges from them, and will likely do a £15 refill to take advantage of a month's free charging. Strange thing though - the two bonnet-compatible charging stations near me were all in use! Never see that before. Chatting to one chap though I know he was doing a paid charge, but it was still strange to me to see both these places being used.

Had exactly this too at the weekend, whereas previously it took off the nearest expiring freebie. I'm not too bothered about chasing it up as I've had several free charges from them, and will likely do a £15 refill to take advantage of a month's free charging. Strange thing though - the two bonnet-compatible charging stations near me were all in use! Never see that before. Chatting to one chap though I know he was doing a paid charge, but it was still strange to me to see both these places being used.
These dammed EVs are becoming far too popular to my mind. :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom