Boot Liner

tomsimmons

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Is there a MG 5 EV owner very close or even in Hinckley (Leicestershire) on here?

I have a liner for my current car (i40) that I have found to be pretty good from a company called Titan Covers. I spoke to them and they said if I could come along they'd measure up, make the templates then the cover, come back for a fitting and some pic and the cover is mine for free.

Sadly, living in North East Scotland, that's feasible!

If someone is close by however, templating days are Tuesday & Thursday from 0900-1430 and takes about 2 hours. I can provide the contact details and maybe we can get something sorted in the way of a liner.

Tom

Is there a MG 5 EV owner very close or even in Hinckley (Leicestershire) on here?

I have a liner for my current car (i40) that I have found to be pretty good from a company called Titan Covers. I spoke to them and they said if I could come along they'd measure up, make the templates then the cover, come back for a fitting and some pic and the cover is mine for free.

Sadly, living in North East Scotland, that's feasible!

If someone is close by however, templating days are Tuesday & Thursday from 0900-1430 and takes about 2 hours. I can provide the contact details and maybe we can get something sorted in the way of a liner.

Tom
Sadly I’m NE Scotland too…

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom