Brighton MG - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Very pleased with Brighton MG so far.
I ordered my ZS Facelift Trophy Connect in April through the Affinity scheme which I had applied for online. Had two test drives, the second being on a route of my choice, which was very useful.
Alex & his manager, Steve, were both very helpful and spent time with us. Alex is keeping me updated with ETA, which is now September (new plate 😀), but we are selling our house, so delay doesn't worry me.
Had a discussion about all seasons tyres as I don't want to drive even 6 months on summers.

Not having a great customer experience with Brighton MG. Was expecting delivery early Feb. No comms. Finally told car will be in country on 28 Feb for early-to-mid March delivery about a month ago. Since then, nothing.
I have a child with learning disabilities and this lack of certainty is troubling for him (and me, as I’m the person constantly being asked when the new car is coming). And we’re spending a small fortune on rental cars in the meantime.

Not having a great customer experience with Brighton MG. Was expecting delivery early Feb. No comms. Finally told car will be in country on 28 Feb for early-to-mid March delivery about a month ago. Since then, nothing.
I have a child with learning disabilities and this lack of certainty is troubling for him (and me, as I’m the person constantly being asked when the new car is coming). And we’re spending a small fortune on rental cars in the meantime.
I think the sign of a good business, is how they react when things go wrong. Having had emails ignored by Alex at Brighton MG, I decided to go in person to the dealership.
It transpired that the head sales executive, Steve, was off work with ill health. And that Alex, whom I had dealt with, had left the company.
I spoke with Stephen and Andy on Saturday and they were tremendously helpful, and seemed quite shocked that I had been waiting so long for a mid-October order.
I got a call from Andy this morning and I’m happy to report that I’m due to pick up my MG4 on Tuesday 21 March. So my general impression of Brighton MG has gone from slightly negative to very positive in a matter of days.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom