Bristol Street Motors MG Beaconsfield - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

@Stuart Wright
Till now my experience is not very good. I placed my mg4 order on 26 Aug 2022. At the time of ordering dealer told me that they have 4 unallocated vehicles. Out of which 2 are Trophy. So I went ahead and booked MG4 Trophy.

Few days ago, I received a call from dealer and they told me that now they are getting different colours, So he wanted to push my order later. I asked them "which colors are you getting?" He said he will check with Manager and never replied back. Now I doubt that I will get car this month(Sept).

I think dealer played here, by taking the booking amount for car which he do not have, and now trying to push for later delivery. If he told me that he do no have any unallocated cars, I would have tried ordering with different dealers.I guess now I lost my chance for sept delivery

This thread is for discussing Bristol Street Motors MG Beaconsfield. Please ask questions here and share only your genuine opinions & experiences.

View on the dealer map
So far our experience with BSM Beaconsfield has been first class, purchased a cancelled order, BSM have been very tolerant of slow EV charging point install by BG.
Collecting our MG ZS Trophy Long Range on 22st June 23.
Keep this up, and motoring in retirement with MG and BSM should be pleasure. 😀

Just had low a mileage first service on my ZS @9000 miles. £65 and some software updates at the same time. Took a couple of hours including much needed wash and vacuum. I'm happy with them and the service given and will return next year for the second service.

Had the first service done and the latest software updates applied. Very professional all throughout. The whole experience starting from the booking time up to the collection of the car, which was given a curtesy wash, was very pleasant.
I decided to wait while the service was done as I was a bit too far from home. Great waiting area with a little booth that allowed me to work remotely.
Advise to book early as they are pretty busy.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom