Brysons Car Centre Prestwick - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

I would recommend Brysons of Prestwick 100%.
Our ZSEV is the second ZS purchased from them. Just wish we'd bought our old MG3 from them as it would have saved a lot of hassle.
Sales section is great, able to answer any questions.
Service department has always been spot on not only for the ZS but also for older Mg & MGRover vehicles.

I am more than happy for them to work on any of my vehicles

Sorry to hear that Bryson’s are giving up the MG franchise, and weren’t interested in working on my ZS EV as I hadn’t bought it from them.

I was told at their reception desk that they were giving up the MG franchise and would only be doing warranty work on cars that they had sold. They weren’t interested on repairing my car as they had not supplied it. I was very disappointed as the next nearest agent is some miles away.

I know from a conversation I had when we were getting our EV there was talk about it.
The garage is on quite a small/ compact site and at best has only room for 2 or at most 3 cars in the showroom. I believe MG Motors would prefer a larger site that can show more of the range which makes sense.

Such a shame though as the service from Brysons has always been excellent

Yes it is a shame, I used to have a garage business in Troon and Bryson’s were always a good garage to do business with, always very helpful so I was very disappointed with the response I got. Luckily I was able to repair the problem I had, but now I have to find a agent for any future work. I believe Frasers at Falkirk are very good so we will see.

Yes it is a shame, I used to have a garage business in Troon and Bryson’s were always a good garage to do business with, always very helpful so I was very disappointed with the response I got. Luckily I was able to repair the problem I had, but now I have to find a agent for any future work. I believe Frasers at Falkirk are very good so we will see.
I'd expect a new dealer will come in somewhere in the Irvine, Kilmarnock and Ayr area but will they be as good as what we have. A high bar to meet

Have just been informed that Park’s of Dreghorn have been appointed the Official MG agents in Ayrshire . Their mechanics are at MG for training as of now. This is really handy for me as it is two miles from my home.

Last edited:
Have just been informed that Park’s of Dreghorn have been appointed the Official MG agents in Ayrshire . Their mechanics are at MG for training as of now. This is really handy for me as it is two miles from my home.
Good, I live in Kilwinning which is on the No 11 bus route.
They should do well there

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom