Bulldog MG - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

I believe a major factor was what Miles was discussing on the recent Video around MG increasing their range of cars requiring more showroom space and starting to dictate things such as how the Cyberster is displayed in the showroom might have been factors. My belief is this was an MG decision not the dealer terminating their franchise, which is disappointing from a customer perspective.

I had a real mixed experience with the Bulldog group, firstly the Triumph dealership in Wokingham didn't want to sell me a bike and then renaded on an agreement. However the experience of buying my new MG ZS EV from Bulldog in Twyford was quite a good experience and the team there were very helpful and friendly, however this changed when I then had to use their service department, and it was then much like the car that the experience started to fall apart. Seeing that they will now no longer be selling New MG's might you never know improve the service experience of used MG's...as they won't have so many to fix.

Really not happy about Bulldog losing their sales franchise. Seriously considering whether our next EV's will be MG's after owning four of them. I prefer smaller local dealers rather than large nationwide franchises. My experiences indicate that service levels are better with smaller firms.
Mine wasn't, being told by bulldog that Mgs are crap was never well received by me and they seemed to find me an irritant because my car kept having faults.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom