Bushey Heath MG - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Jto

Reaction score
Elstree
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hello
i have a HS PHEV and us drivers know the problem with the gear change, I call the service department to speck with a technician but they are off with Covid, but the young girl asked if she could help and fair play to her she had knowledge of the problems and said they could not find any fault codes on the cars that they had in and where in contact with MG UK. She took my number and said would come back if they had a update.

ODONO

Reaction score
Barnet
Driving
Not an MG
We have just ordered 2 MG Trophy's from them had a good deal from David in sales who was recommended by a member on here, early days yet but a good start.

Jto

Reaction score
Elstree
Driving
MG HS PHEV
We have just ordered 2 MG Trophy's from them had a good deal from David in sales who was recommended by a member on here, early days yet but a good start.
Yes that was me have talk to David after you posted me that you where going to buy two, he is going to do something for me the next time I up there.

ajw1100

Reaction score
Hertfordshire UK
Driving
Not an MG
I ordered my HS PHEV at Bushey Heath MG. David was very helpful and patient with all my questions and I needed two test drives to make up my mind. He did give me a very good price. I just hope the after sales service is as good as the pre sales service but time will tell ! It should arrive February with any luck. 🤞
I did inquire about a new car with BMW (330e) and Audi (A4), neither dealer could really be bothered and neither offered a test drive.
Recommended.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

2022 New Year News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Top Bottom