BYD dealership

There is not that much public charging capacity in Stockport. I am thinking of paying to get a 7kw charger fitted at my folks house in Bramhall rather than just use the granny when I visit . I pay for the juice btw. Re the question. I will check it out when up there at the end of July and will also give the Tesla Cgargers a go at the Trafford Centre as they appear to work for MGs.

There is not that much public charging capacity in Stockport. I am thinking of paying to get a 7kw charger fitted at my folks house in Bramhall rather than just use the granny when I visit . I pay for the juice btw. Re the question. I will check it out when up there at the end of July and will also give the Tesla Cgargers a go at the Trafford Centre as they appear to work for MGs.
Seem to be 20 or more within about 3 - 4 miles or less of Stockport on Electroverse, though not so many on the Bramhall side. The mosque at Cheadle has some...

Could you not charge it up at the Trafford park superchargers then head for your parents? Maybe then top off at your parents using your granny charger?

Could you not charge it up at the Trafford park superchargers then head for your parents? Maybe then top off at your parents using your granny charger?
Wrong direction. I am coming from the South past Knutsford and Manchester Airport. I am staying at theirs on the way back from Penrith Windfell Forest center parcs and will pass the Trafford Centre on the way hack so will fill up on the Teslas then to 80% and then up to 100% at theirs for the journey back to London (Ruislip). If Handforth Lidl (Podpoint) is free whilst passing near there I will give that a go on the way there. Stopping off at theirs in way to and from center parcs.

Seem to be 20 or more within about 3 - 4 miles or less of Stockport on Electroverse, though not so many on the Bramhall side. The mosque at Cheadle has some...
Aye its the Bramhall bit that's pants. I come in on the 'new' by-pass from Manchester Airport. May give Lidl (Podpointl) at Handforth a go.

I went to BYD Stockport today to have a look at the Atto3, apart from the bland styling(in my opinion of course), it is very roomy and easy to just drop yourself into the drivers seat without bend your knees too much( I have bad knee), quality all round is deffo one up on the MG4.
BTW, they also had a Tang and a Han in their showroom, very impressive interior and not as big huge as some reviewers make it out to be!
They are both definitely useable on the British roads.

I may be interested in the Dolphin, the MG4 rival. It was nicely put together when I saw it at the Fully Charged Show, but I'm still struggling with what I would really gain over what I have now for the cost to change.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom