KenD

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Got the mats from the dealer. There are 2 Matt's for the back seats, one small and one big. The big is too wide and too short to cover floor 2 seats, middle and either side.
Anyone has the similar mats? How do you fit them?

Attachments

• IMG20230424142050.jpg
    IMG20230424142050.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 173
Got the mats from the dealer. There are 2 Matt's for the back seats, one small and one big. The big is too wide and too short to cover floor 2 seats, middle and either side.
The one in you picture is the front passenger side.

Agreed. Never heard of mats that go on the back seat. There's usually two in the front footwells and two in the rear - the smaller of the front ones is the driver's side so it doesn't foul the pedals, should attach with the clips.

Yes, you are right. It is for the front passenger side. Silly me.

Thanks

Agreed. Never heard of mats that go on the back seat. There's usually two in the front footwells and two in the rear - the smaller of the front ones is the driver's side so it doesn't foul the pedals, should attach with the clips.
It comes with the clip for the driver side. I need to rotate the clips 90 degree with force.

All good now.

Thanks all for the speed responses

Got mine from car mats.uk £32 cheaper than mg direct at £79 .

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom