Car Mats

First mention you want for a mk2..

Post a pic of the mk2 drivers foot well & let's have a gander?
They are the ZS EV mats. Its these ones MG Motors UK MG ZS EV 2021+ Car Mats - Quality: Super

This is how it looks. Not ideal!
So if you had followed this link or read about it you would have realised its for the new shape 🙂. Also, that post has a picture of the mats as well. Maybe next time we could change the tone of the message as well.

So if you had followed this link or read about it you would have realised its for the new shape 🙂. Also, that post has a picture of the mats as well. Maybe next time we could change the tone of the message as well.
So your link doesn't mention mk2 either?

My mk1 is a 2021.

Hope it helps someone 😆

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend carmats people I ordered them and the quality has been less than stellar. They are still in a car but I can't see them lasting long and once they break I will be looking elsewhere

I have been looking for pictures of the drivers side ‘official’ car mats, and came across these for reference. The part number is correct for 2022 MG ZS EV

Attachments

• 603ED936-829B-41F1-B3DA-BE500A749A04.png
    603ED936-829B-41F1-B3DA-BE500A749A04.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
I have been looking for pictures of the drivers side ‘official’ car mats, and came across these for reference. The part number is correct for 2022 MG ZS EV
The "2019-current" suggests they are just the same as mk1s then....

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom