• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.
  • We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Deal Agreed Carlinkit 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawson2099

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
The sure fire way to resolve any issues getting your phone to connect to Android Auto or iPhone carplay - avoids working with endless variations of cable! The carlinkit connects to the car USB slot and then by Bluetooth to the phone - connects every time the car is switched on - need to click connect on phone. Works with either Android or IOS to provide access to most of the phone apps on the car screen. Sold on Amazon for £135 but can be found on eBay for £65. I'm selling at £50 plus postage. Selling because I now have 2 - a surprise present!

The sure fire way to resolve any issues getting your phone to connect to Android Auto or iPhone carplay - avoids working with endless variations of cable! The carlinkit connects to the car USB slot and then by Bluetooth to the phone - connects every time the car is switched on - need to click connect on phone. Works with either Android or IOS to provide access to most of the phone apps on the car screen. Sold on Amazon for £135 but can be found on eBay for £65. I'm selling at £50 plus postage. Selling because I now have 2 - a surprise present!
Do you still have this for sale ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom