• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Chiswick MG - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

I have just started the order process with these guys for an MG5 Facelift. Hopefully picking the car up in a couple of weeks.

Have to say so far it has been a very great experience. :)

Just picked up my MG5 Facelift. It was wonderful and easy transaction included a good part exchange.

Hugo was great and kept me updated all through the process. Even went out of his way to help when the car was a little late getting delivered from the port.

Would recommend them for sure :)

Are they good for servicing?. They are a relatively new dealership, nearest one to me
I was happy with their sales department so even though they are not my closet dealer I will give them a go when my first service is required.

Being new they are trying hard to build a good customer rating so I would suggest trying them out.

Picked up my MG4 Trophy from Chiswick at the end of December. Was assured that a safety recall had been done (for doors locking people in the car). It had not been done.

Was also assured the oil breather leak had been sorted prior to delivery. It had not been done and my car leaks

i have tried twice to get annual service plan prices but no reply.

Picked up my MG4 Trophy from Chiswick at the end of December. Was assured that a safety recall had been done (for doors locking people in the car). It had not been done.

Was also assured the oil breather leak had been sorted prior to delivery. It had not been done and my car leaks

i have tried twice to get annual service plan prices but no reply.
Ive tried to use them for a few problems, waste of time, only 1 person in the whole of the building that deals with MG, and really didnt know about anything.

I emailed the service dept on 2 July with a request to fix the adaptive cruise control (acc) on my six month old MG4 Trophy. The acc does not always stop when following a car in traffic so I flagged this as a safety issue. By 11 July I had not had a reply so I called them and was told the earliest date for a booking is October! I rejected this and am promised a call back. Let’s see.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom