Crayford & Abbs Ltd (Bodham) - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Delivered my MG5 last week , excellent service by Paul , we live in a small village and the dealership is literally round the corner. Customer service should be first class , in a community as small as ours it can’t be anything else!
I will update as soon as we get anything like back to normal.

We picked up our MG5 last week, and have been extremely pleased with all the C&A staff. We dealt mainly with Jacob Stares, and were very impressed with him - friendly, not pushy, knowledgeable and truthful. We'll see how we get on over the next few years.

I have dealt with C&A for 3 years now first an MG5 now ZS Trophy, I have nothing but praise for them. I had a problem with the 5 after a few months and they were brilliant even bringing a replacement car out to me 50 miles or so away, I deal mainly with Paul but Jacob is a great lad and hope to continue my relationship with the garage indefinitely (well till one of us gives up the ghost😱) . But hey don’t tell everyone 🤔

Just had our first service with them and couldn't fault them. Excellent service :)

I have dealt with C&A for 3 years now first an MG5 now ZS Trophy, I have nothing but praise for them. I had a problem with the 5 after a few months and they were brilliant even bringing a replacement car out to me 50 miles or so away, I deal mainly with Paul but Jacob is a great lad and hope to continue my relationship with the garage indefinitely (well till one of us gives up the ghost😱) . But hey don’t tell everyone 🤔
They have both left now. I bought my MG4 from them last year and after having skoda for the last 20 years from main dealers they have a lot to learn. I wouldn't buy a wheel barrow from them now. They are fine if you are a 70 year old who has no idea about cars because they don't. They will fob you off. In my opinion they are incompetent and that's being fair.

Not dealt with them since I bought the car, only service department which seem ok. Doubt I’ll be back for the next car, I believe Paul is at Norwich now, but probably going for Tesla next time so it won’t be a problem, oh and I’m 74 and my favourite hobby is telling car salesmen things they don’t know about the product, not meet one yet with a better knowledge than I have, shame really.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom