Cyberster to be shown at Munich Motor Show

This is it. I hope MG will price the Rear wheel drive just above mg4 x power. Interior looks nice. They should show us different colour interiors. Yet to see a black leather black/colour alcantara, red or blue. We shall see.

Exterior colour pallette seems wide with good amount of choice in China. I wonder how much choice EU will get.

This is it. I hope MG will price the Rear wheel drive just above mg4 x power. Interior looks nice. They should show us different colour interiors. Yet to see a black leather black/colour alcantara, red or blue. We shall see.

Exterior colour pallette seems wide with good amount of choice in China. I wonder how much choice EU will get.
Would be great if the price was that low but rumours are that it starts with a 5 for the base model.

Would be great if the price was that low but rumours are that it starts with a 5 for the base model.

The chinese will pay 30-35k for any of the 3 models. Seems like they want it to be out of reach of people who would buy it in EU. In the name of exclusivety

The chinese will pay 30-35k for any of the 3 models. Seems like they want it to be out of reach of people who would buy it in EU. In the name of exclusivety
Prices in different regions are not comparable. We had this before with the MG5 and MG4. There are lots of reasons for differences including taxes. specifications, shipping costs, incentives, exchange rates, what the price includes etc.. etc...

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom