Damage to my MG hitting a deer

Did the same 10.30 at night on a dual carriageway in an area of Bristol that you wouldn’t think you would ever see one I managed to slow to about 5 mph then it just turned ran at the car hit it with on hell of a thud I couldn’t stop so all the way home I was dreading getting out and looking at the damage and was genuinely shocked to see no damage at all so I got very lucky .

I hope you get yours sorted quickly @dprager

Mine left some of his fur behind!
deer.JPG

Different car and different times so it wouldn't really relate :)

All depends on which parts are actually in the UK. Hopefully you don't need parts from China or it could be several weeks.

Unfortunatly I hit a deer today with som significant damage. Will be calling MG tomorrow to get advice on how to get it fixed.

A video tells more then a 1000 words.

I'm so sad for the deer and my car.
That first video, I was watching the road with my eyes peeled and I still jumped out of my skin. Didn't see it coming :(.

That first video, I was watching the road with my eyes peeled and I still jumped out of my skin. Didn't see it coming :(.
Yes, one could state that the deer hit my car in stead of me hitting the deer.

Could net even respond timely enough to even touch the brakes.

Does the MG4 cameras record impacts or do you have an additional dash cam? I've not seen anything much about the cameras but it would be good for any hit and run drivers. Tesla cars do it.

Does the MG4 cameras record impacts or do you have an additional dash cam? I've not seen anything much about the cameras but it would be good for any hit and run drivers. Tesla cars do it.
I think the Chinese are some way off Silicon Valley with their software. Cameras that record impacts should be way down their list of priorities 😀

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom