Dealer Order Updates

GarryG

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
What Order updates do MG dealers have access to,
My Small independent Dealer, saying should know when my car on Boat, so not hearing anything, assume not on current boats at sea.
But reading Members threads.
Some are told delays,
Some are told not built,
some are told enroute,
Some told stuck at Port. (Semi Conductors)
Surely their must be, some sort of system in place, Dealers access to give the info they do.
Anyone shed accurate info.
Sorry if covered off before, I'm Newbie, and trolled threads,

I guess it depends when you placed your order. The chip shortage has affected many manufacturers and that's the biggest delay for most.

My dealer, early in the ordering process, showed me the (dealers) information screen which listed all the cars they then had on order from MG, along with their status (the most "humorous" of these was one stating "In Sea").

So yes, there is a system that your dealer (presumably) can access to check the status of their order with MG.

HTH

My dealer, early in the ordering process, showed me the (dealers) information screen which listed all the cars they then had on order from MG, along with their status (the most "humorous" of these was one stating "In Sea").

So yes, there is a system that your dealer (presumably) can access to check the status of their order with MG.

HTH
Tnx

1648503515886.png

Robbed from another thread, on this forum.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom