Do you name your car?

DrJohnny Fever

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
So just wondering…do you name your car and if so…what name have you given it/them…me,I have two… Percy Porsche and Micky Mercedes…guess the MG will be Morris or maybe George…quiet like George…

I don’t name my car, but I do name the sat nav, as obviously you have to say ‘thank you’ when she successfully takes you to your destination.
Currently, I have Polly Peugeot. In my previous car, the sat nav lady spoke like a teacher, so I called her Miss Baxter.

Ours tend to get referred to by colour, however, as we're currently running three black and one green car, I can see a slight flaw in the strategy now ....

I see the average age of ownership on here has now slumped to 5, with all this talk of naming & favourite colours ….. Each to their own 🤪

I see the average age of ownership on here has now slumped to 5, with all this talk of naming & favourite colours ….. Each to their own 🤪
I don’t have a problem with a 75 year old having the mind set of a five year old. most 5 year olds don’t have to choose a colour or name for their MG EV

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom