• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Drive Bristol - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Thought it might be worth posting a quick message about the Bristol branch so the Bristol thread isn't all about Darlington

Had a great experience with Dan L. Knowledgeable but also if he didn't k ow the answer to something didn't give bs answers, he went away and tried to find out. Was great on the test drive. Overall a very positive experience.

Originally enquired about a new car, hoping for a test drive and more accurate trade-in valuation for my current one. Initially had a good call to arrange the test drive but timings didn't work out for when the vehicle was available.

The dealer was lacking in information on what would be happening with any of MG's schemes for the new car. They also wouldn't guarantee a trade-in price for ordering a brand new car, making any purchase very difficult with no idea what needs to be funded and as such couldn't proceed with them.

I was disappointed with the lack of follow up call that I was promised to discuss the situation once some details had been checked. I also had a customer experience surveyor call that said they would feedback to the dealership, still had no callback.. Just a shame that there was a lack of attentiveness and general customer care during December '21.

In the end I went elsewhere who have so far been fantastic, ended up buying two brand new cars that we've just got to wait for, maybe the poor experience here was a blessing in disguise.

Found this thread & thought it worth posting a review

Had found our ZS EV online & had a chat with Dan who explained the process very thoroughly, was also doing a part exchange. Valuation done via phone & photos as live in West London.

Travelled down to Bristol to collect, had option to collect mid way or at Bristol.

Car was ready for us, all exchange details done online whilst at Bristol & shown around vehicle.

Only problem encountered was that vehicle was binded to previous owner, after several phone calls & emails to Dan this was resolved by contacting the MG Technical department, thanks to info found on this forum.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom