Driving Style and it’s affect on Range

Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
An interesting video that highlights how driving style impacts range in an EV…

Charge points aren't exactly common???? Lying ****s. On the NC500 you are never more than 30 miles from a rapid charger. How many chargers do you need to drive 500 miles ***?

/edit actually 15 miles from a charger.

The more I watched it the more annoyed I got, had to switch it off, it's just more oooh isn't EV driving 'on the edge' clickbait.
Yes, agreed, but it came across more as a new-style variant of the "how on Earth do you cope out here in the wilderness" garbage that those of us who live in the North of Scotland sometimes get from (a minority of) visitors. Sounding pleasantly surprised to find a fish & chip shop in "so sweet" Ullapool was the best - it's a fishing port...

Last edited:
I found the programme in general despite being about EVs seemed to come across as slightly (if not more) as negative towards them.
Yes they liked some cars, but there was always IMO an undercurrent of negativity towards them.

Agree entirely with that.
It's like they've only made the programme grudgingly.
A bit like a sulking teenager really.

This is almost as bad as the Guy Martin show, where he complained about the cost of charging whilst using expensive IONITY - but probably getting 350kW and going from 10% to 80% in 17 minutes 🤦‍♂️

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom