MGGuy

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi. I've just accidentally clicked the SOS button in my car and it says something along the lines of (this number can't be reached please try again later) and it keeps trying to ring. Is there something wrong with the SOS? I'm thinking more like, what if I got into a crash, would it activate and be like~ (please call back later)?

Thanks in advance.

You need to be sure your car is calling the right number. There are some other threads explaining how to check and how to get it right, but I'm sure someone who knows will be along in a minute with some advice.

IMG_5500.jpeg
I'm not sure i understand. I have an mg zs ev 2021 and it's this button i'm referring to how do i change the country? 😅
😂 No I simply meant to change the country to that one and at least then it will dial the correct number, or have I been whooshed :D

View attachment 25755I'm not sure i understand. I have an mg zs ev 2021 and it's this button i'm referring to how do i change the country? 😅
On the MG4 you can change it on the infotainment screen but I see you have the MG ZS. Might have a better response if you ask on their forum instead of the general chat one 😁

Anybody who knows what the e-call support, 2G, 3G or LTE? I hope LTE, because in Norway they have closed the 3G, and ar going to close the 2G in 2025.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom