Electric Juice App - am I missing something?

ZSDave

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I have just become a customer of Octopus Energy and I have got the Electric Juice app on my phone. When I try to log in on the app I always get the message "No Octopus Energy account found with the given credentials". I know I have not made an error (done it many times) and if I select "Forgotten password" it takes me to, and logs me in to, the Octopus website.

Am I missing something? Does this happen to everyone?

Dave

I have just become a customer of Octopus Energy and I have got the Electric Juice app on my phone. When I try to log in on the app I always get the message "No Octopus Energy account found with the given credentials". I know I have not made an error (done it many times) and if I select "Forgotten password" it takes me to, and logs me in to, the Octopus website.

Am I missing something? Does this happen to everyone?

Dave
I think that they are two different accounts. Know thst when I signed up I used a different email account and I have received an email asking me to create a password

Well it does say "No Octopus Energy account found with the given credentials" and then logs me in to the O E account which is in my name with the same email address and password details.

I have tried un-installing then re-installing the app to no avail.

I am puzzled.

Dave

Well it does say "No Octopus Energy account found with the given credentials" and then logs me in to the O E account which is in my name with the same email address and password details.

I have tried un-installing then re-installing the app to no avail.

I am puzzled.

Dave
Hi Dave - where did you get the app? I can't find it on the iPhone store and the website says the app is coming soon.

Cheers

Bloggsy

Ahh! Sorry, can't help as I can't see it for the iPhone. I can only presume it's a beta version so there's likely to be bugs. Maybe contact the developer and they may send out an update.

Cheers

Bloggsy

The app does declare itself as beta on the play website.
Quote from the install screen: This app is in development. It may be unstable.

I have the app on my iPhone, I was invited to take part in testing and the Electric Juice app is installed via a separate app called Test Flight. I can log in without issue.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom