Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme Changing

Alb

Solutions
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I'm not seeing this on the OZEV website yet but Jordan's video makes interesting viewing:

I'm not convinced the individual grant was ever that big a deal because prices were almost certainly inflated to allow for it in the first place.
Totally agree with this. Also the installer then has to do the paperwork to eventually receive the £350 grant payment. Would have been a lot easier IMHO to, say, zero rate all EV chargers/installs for VAT to directly save the customer and have no paperwork for the installer.

One could be really cynical and suggest making the route to getting a grant payment is deliberately made convoluted on the theory that some aims will simply be abandoned.

I had similar thoughts when I found a firm that seems to exist on the concept that it is cost-effective for hospitals to pay them to make certain their billing within the NHS is properly categorised to ensure they get properly paid.

NHS Trust improves accuracy of income by over £2 million in 12 months | maxwell stanley consulting

Unbelievable!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom