ElectroVerse not billing

slmorgan42

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hey
I use ElectroVerse charge card on a weekly basis. I just noticed I have not been billed for any charging through September and October.

Not complaining but half expecting a sudden big bill.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Side note I only use Allego chargers so could also be an issue with their chargers.

Hey
I use ElectroVerse charge card on a weekly basis. I just noticed I have not been billed for any charging through September and October.

Not complaining but half expecting a sudden big bill.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Side note I only use Allego chargers so could also be an issue with their chargers.
You're not alone Simorgan42. I did 3 public test charge sessions at different locations on 26th August. All were itemised on my app but didn't appear later on the Octopus bill. I queried this via <[email protected]> and they suggested I contact Electroverse direct, which I did, receiving this reply:

"Thanks for raising this with us!
We're looking into this to work out why they've not been sent through its been spotted on a few other accounts. So looking into this with the team to ensure we can get them through to the energy account.
We appreciate your support,
James"

My latest bill covering up to 4th October still hasn't shown these test charges. On 22nd September I received an email from Vicki Phillips, Team Leader at Octopus who was gathering feedback for 'customer support'. Somehow I don't think she will have been impressed with my reply!

Do your charge sessions show on the app?
They normally appear in the App but these have not even appeared there.

You're not alone Simorgan42. I did 3 public test charge sessions at different locations on 26th August. All were itemised on my app but didn't appear later on the Octopus bill. I queried this via <[email protected]> and they suggested I contact Electroverse direct, which I did, receiving this reply:

"Thanks for raising this with us!
We're looking into this to work out why they've not been sent through its been spotted on a few other accounts. So looking into this with the team to ensure we can get them through to the energy account.
We appreciate your support,
James"

My latest bill covering up to 4th October still hasn't shown these test charges. On 22nd September I received an email from Vicki Phillips, Team Leader at Octopus who was gathering feedback for 'customer support'. Somehow I don't think she will have been impressed with my reply!
Interesting. Mine do not even appear in the app. Until now they have. I will hold off contacting them and keep my fingers crossed I get free charging lol

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom