• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

ELN MG - Tuggerah - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

I bought my ZS EV from ELN in November 2020. Obviously one of the first batch and the first they had delivered. It has been back to the service department (actually ELN Ford) to try and get the range showing on the bottom left of the central display instead of time but they said it had the latest software and so didn't fix that. I am now suffering from the BMS balancing issue with only 435V after slow charge and balancing and getting the please slow charge warning. Booked in for next week, I hope they can apply the January 2021 patch to fix this.

Last edited:
I bought my ZS EV from ELN in November 2020. Obviously one of the first batch and the first they had delivered. It has been back to the service department (actually ELN Ford) to try and get the range showing on the bottom left of the central display instead of time but they said it had the latest software and so didn't fix that. I am now suffering from the BMS balancing issue with only 435V after slow charge and balancing and getting the please slow charge warning. Booked in for next week, I hope they can apply the January 2020 patch to fix this.
You need to insist that the comfort 2 updates are fully applied, do you have the temperature shown on the main infotainment unit, do you have the option to turn off the auto high beam in the vehicle comfort settings??

You need to insist that the comfort 2 updates are fully applied, do you have the temperature shown on the main infotainment unit, do you have the option to turn off the auto high beam in the vehicle comfort settings??
Hi Mark, Yes, it is a strange combination because I have temperature on the main infotainment screen, can select auto high beam off and charge with car unlocked but the range is not displayed as per the manual and other Australian buyers have shown in photos of their dash. All the comfort 2 updates apart from this appear to work!!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom