EV Thank You

Bogrole

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Got this left on my car today. What a lovely thing to do.
1647529714889.png

1647529731202.png

I'm going to sound like a bit of sh*t here, as I think it's lovely what she's doing and she shouldn't be discouraged from taking an active interest in something
........ but isn't that preaching to the converted ?

I'm going to sound like a bit of sh*t here, as I think it's lovely what she's doing and she shouldn't be discouraged from taking an active interest in something
Yes, but I will surely tell all my friends about it, and the word will spread. I am sure everyone else who gets one will too.

Your definitely right about one thing. For a fifteen year old to be doing something “nice” I think encouragement and gratitude are words that come to my mind. So many people complain but not many praise.

Your definitely right about one thing. For a fifteen year old to be doing something “nice” I think encouragement and gratitude are words that come to my mind. So many people complain but not many praise.
And here was me thinking you were going to say "You're definitely right about one thing", you sound like a bit of sh*t '

No it's thanking the converted.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom