Everything Electric London (Excel) discount code

Bam Bam

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Just seen an advert for the upcoming Everything Electric show in London (28th - 31st March) with a discount code:

Quote 2024EE for 50% off tickets

Thought it worth sharing here as I heard a rumour somewhere there will be a Cyberster on display but can't find any confirmation.

Just seen an advert for the upcoming Everything Electric show in London (28th - 31st March) with a discount code:

Thought it worth sharing here as I heard a rumour somewhere there will be a Cyberster on display but can't find any confirmation.
Cheers @Bam Bam, code works for North show as well so presumably South too. Just booked myself a ticket :)

Last edited:
I might be in the Harrogate area at the time of the "North" (bloody far south for me) event. What's it like? Is it worth going to?
I've been to it since the beginning & done Patreon only stuff too.

Silverstone & Farnborough have a country show feel, but with EVs & renewables. Key attractions are the free test drives & friendly visitors / stands.

London Excel is going to be bigger / different. I'm only going as I got a free ticket!

Is the show any good? Trying to decide if I should go.
If you want a EV motor show & do test drives then yes.
If you want to see all the latest tech, solar, charging, wind, the lot, then yes.

Usually there are some 1st time ever seen cars there too, the MG Cyberster will be there too.

I've driven cars there that haven't even reached their first customer!

Is the show any good? Trying to decide if I should go.
Been to the Farnborough one twice.

I really enjoyed it but then I'm a bit of a renewable energy transition nerd.

Spoke to a solar company the first time I went and then had ordered solar panels by the next one I went to!

Drove an Atto 3 before they were even on sale in the UK the other year. Test drove an MG4 and now I've got one!

Loads of panel discussions about EVs and other climate policy stuff, which I like.

Home energy hub with advice about improving your home.

Loads of companies with their EV wall boxes (though they had to limit the number this year apparently otherwise it would be 100% wall boxes).

I might be in the Harrogate area at the time of the "North" (bloody far south for me) event. What's it like? Is it worth going to?
For me as an old git, concessionary price of £7.80 this year thanks to @Bam Bam it's a cheap day out.
We went last year and enjoyed it. Had a test drive in an Atto 3 as looked at the Dolphin.. saw Kryton and James from Cleeveleys.

Last edited:

According to the Excel show programme the
MG CYBERSTER will be at STAND U30!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom