Everything Electric show

slmorgan42

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
So just for back for the show. Was quite interesting seeing all the cars up close.

Was funny I was talking to one of the ladies at the MG stand and when asked what car she had she said I would never buy an electric car lol

Also saw a 30kW portable charger. About the size of a wheeled suit case. They quoted 8k euros for it. Seemed quite a good price I thought.

My favourite was this electric bike that used a hand drill as a motor lol

Attachments

• IMG_5328.jpeg
    IMG_5328.jpeg
    544.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:
Was funny I was talking to one of the ladies at the MG stand and when asked what car she had she said I would never buy an electric car lol
Sound like when my father visited the British Leyland factory to collect a customers car and the staff car park was full of mainly Japanese cars. This was when the workers were complaining about foreign imports taking their jobs.

Sound like when my father visited the British Leyland factory to collect a customers car and the staff car park was full of mainly Japanese cars. This was when the workers were complaining about foreign imports taking their jobs.
My Grandad worked at Pressed Steel (Rover). He started buying Hondas in the early 90s, presumably after noticing that all the good bits in the Rover cars came from Honda anyway.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom