Fifth Gear Recharged

Watched the first episode and it's ok. I've always preferred the fifth gear approach to others (top gear) being a bit more about the cars and not the personalities.
We'll need a few more episodes down the line to see how well they are doing though.

Watched the first episode and it's ok. I've always preferred the fifth gear approach to others (top gear) being a bit more about the cars and not the personalities.
We'll need a few more episodes down the line to see how well they are doing though.
Yes absolutely prefer their approach, top gear was always too 'laddie'
I hope they get away from the "how fast is it" and track times, personally I think most EV owners tend to be practical people, and not care that "My EV can go from 0 to 200 in a third of a nanosecond and can go round the Nurburgring in 2 minutes." And care more that they can drive 200 miles on a charge and can actually recharge when and where they need to.

s31 ep2 of Top Gear is caravanning with EVs. Quite funny actually and not an EV piss take

Watched the first episode....reserving judgement until a few more episodes. Much prefer the cars that the man in the street will buy rather than the way above our heads Lambos etc.

Shouldn't really compare Top Gear and Fifth Gear. 2 totally different types of show. The former is an entertainment programme, the latter a motoring programme

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom