France Crit air sticker position

slmorgan42

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I just got my CRIT' Air sticker and just trying to decide where to put it.

The instruction show it being attached to the right hand side of the windscreen. Obviously in France this is the passenger side but here in the UK drivers side.

Its not a big sticker but I would rather put in on the left hand side.

Just wondered if anyone had any experience with doing this?

PS I did do a search but couldn't this topic.

I had one of these several years ago (2018 I think) for a trip to France in my old MG6 (Diesel). I mounted it at the bottom left corner of the windscreen. I'm not sure whether anyone actually checked it or even looked at it but I had no problems with it mounted there.

I had one of these several years ago (2018 I think) for a trip to France in my old MG6 (Diesel). I mounted it at the bottom left corner of the windscreen. I'm not sure whether anyone actually checked it or even looked at it but I had no problems with it mounted there.
I did find a few chats on a Facebook forum on this. It seems in general people have put them on the left and had no issue. It seems it is manual check rather than a camera check. I will go with the left.

I did find a few chats on a Facebook forum on this. It seems in general people have put them on the left and had no issue. It seems it is manual check rather than a camera check. I will go with the left.
My neighbours have just returned from 5 weeks touring France and their Crit'Air sticker is in the passenger side at the bottom of their windscreen.

My neighbours have just returned from 5 weeks touring France and their Crit'Air sticker is in the passenger side at the bottom of their windscreen.
Good to know. Mine is firmly there now :)

I spend a lot of time in France but very little is the green areas but for the price was worth getting just in case. :)

Item on BBC news app yesterday from the RAC, reminding drivers to get their Crit sticker before travelling as they are implementing a camera system to check for them in the coming months.

Item on BBC news app yesterday from the RAC, reminding drivers to get their Crit sticker before travelling as they are implementing a camera system to check for them in the coming months.
Good to know. Glad I got mine just in case. It is so simple and cheap there's no reason not too. Less than a coffee these days lol

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom