From your experience how accurate is the EV database

timeades

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Really just curiosity but for full disclosure I may use their figures for a potential project in thinking about. What are peoples thoughts on the real world data the EV database carries on various EV's EV Database

I find for my MG 5 SR it's a little pessimistic but about right overall.

I definitely beat the range on it. However as I considered the range from the EV database as acceptable (I wanted minimum 200 miles real world range) when making the decision to purchase I am more than happy. I originally wanted 300 but dropped that requirement as the only time it really matters is when visiting my folks in Stockport (189 miles away). I wanted to get there from starting at 100% or get back
from starting at at 100% with not having to charge. Less stressed about coming back as I'd just plug straight into the 7kw charger. At their end I use the granny charger ( I pay for the juice) so it's usually in for quite a while to get back to at or near a 100%. Though they don't have an EV, I am half tempted to just pay for a 7kw to be fitted there, as a one off cost just for the continued convenience going forward.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom