"Fuel Consumption" Spreadsheet

siteguru

Distinguished Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Has anyone created a spreadsheet they can share that they use to record charges vs miles to yield efficiency and cost per mile results? I've created one myself but the bit I'm pondering how best to account for is partial charges. (i.e. current charge to 100% "fill" makes the calculation quite easy - it's when you do, say, a 20-80% charge that's giving me pause for thought).

TIA :)

Edit - this is what I have at the moment, but it doesn't account for partial charges. Data shown is merely example data and not based on any real results - I don't actually have my EV yet. :)

DateCharge (kWh)MileageUnit Cost"Fill" CostEfficiency (mpkWh)p per mile
14-Oct-2245170£ 0.3376£ 15.193.788.94

As you say it's not easy as unless you do a full charge it's not very accurate.
Perhaps another column for starting percentage and another for finishing percentage and then use the difference to work out the kWh used to work out the cost per mile. It will still only give a ball park figure but over time it will give you some idea.

I was thinking re. the charge difference - i.e. amount of charge % (which is effectively the same thing).

Maybe I'm overthinking this. :)

Hi,

Not sure if it would help but I use an app called glovebox.

I started making a spreadsheet, but unlike the ones I made for ice cars, found it hard to figure out how best to record things.

Anyway, happy with the app so far.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom