Fully Charged Cyberster review

What is the name of the part of a convertible, which runs above the windscreen between the A pillars?
Whatever it’s called, in that video, Jack, at 6’6” tall is staring directly at it when sitting in a normal position.
It was the same for me at 6’3”, sitting in my Lotus Elise. I usually had to slouch to see through the windscreen, although I could sit ultra upright to see over the top of whatever you call that piece of a convertible which runs above the windscreen between the A pillars. Was a bit windy, though.
Anyway, MG will need to cater for taller folks or the Cyberster will be a no-go for many a big bloke.

What is the name of the part of a convertible, which runs above the windscreen between the A pillars?
Whatever it’s called, in that video, Jack, at 6’6” tall is staring directly at it when sitting in a normal position.
It was the same for me at 6’3”, sitting in my Lotus Elise. I usually had to slouch to see through the windscreen, although I could sit ultra upright to see over the top of whatever you call that piece of a convertible which runs above the windscreen between the A pillars. Was a bit windy, though.
Anyway, MG will need to cater for taller folks or the Cyberster will be a no-go for many a big bloke.
I suspect that the preproduction prototype he is sat in does not have adjustable seats (or he was asked not to adjust them). There certainly seems to be room for the seats to go further back and hopefully up and down.

Given the large dimensions of the car and the space available with EVs and UK design there is no excuse for it to be cramped. We'll have to wait until nearer the time to know for sure (like with the boot that they are clearly not willing/ready to show yet.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom